The lifestyle at Beacon Hill is built around the communal dining experience, while embracing the concept of farm-to-table food preparation. A half-acre community garden located in our back yard produces many of the fresh ingredients incorporated into our ever-changing menus, affording our residents the pleasure of seasonal specialties inspired by Executive Chef Timothy England's creativity. Many of our residents and neighbors have been known to roll up their sleeves and do their part to turn the soil in one of the 24 plots in the garden.
Beacon Hill at Eastgate is pleased to offer the finest dining experience, featuring the delicious creations of our innovative team of culinary professionals. Chef England and his finely trained chefs and wait staff work to ensure that dining at Beacon Hill is an enjoyable, delicious, and healthy experience.
Our community has multiple dining venues that range from fine dining to casual. Residents enjoy the easy access to and ambiance of our bistro for quick meals, while our two club-style dining rooms serve meals from our main kitchen and full bake shop. In addition, residents can reserve our private dining room for special dinner parties or a family get-together. Regardless of the occasion, residents can be assured of a satisfying dining experience.
Here's a taste of Beacon Hill:
- New England Clam Chowder or Fresh Tossed Caesar
- Slow Roasted, Herb Crusted Prime Rib of Beef served with Your Choice of Au Jus or Horseradish Whipped Cream
- Country Fried Chicken served over a Belgian Waffle with Saw Mill Gravy
- Pan Fried Salmon Pattie finished with a Lemon Aioli
- Boneless Pork Loin Chop Saltimbocca drizzled with a Citrus and Sage Jus Lie
- Grilled Romaine topped with Grilled and Chilled Breast of Chicken, Tomatoes, Croutons and Caesar Dressing
- Steamed Asparagus Spears
- Twice Baked Potatoes
- Chef Liz's Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Rainbow Sherbet and Assorted Ice Creams