Beacon Hill wants residents to become part of a community that offers programs designed to educate them about how their personal wellness will help them live their retirement life to the fullest. With input from residents, our wellness program has been designed to incorporate each resident's physical, social, and personal needs.
In addition to the physical activity programs, our Wellness Coordinator offers residents an assortment of educational programs designed to focus on their overall wellness. Educational programs about diabetes, flexibility, range of motion, and balance are available to Beacon Hill residents and Eastgate neighborhood seniors.
Participants in these and other programs will benefit from increased knowledge and awareness of wellness options and, thereby, have more peace-of-mind and sense of personal empowerment.
The wellness program includes the following:
- One-on-one evaluation sessions with our Wellness Coordinator
- A state-of-the-art fitness center
- Indoor swimming pool and whirlpool
- A range of group activities:
- Aqua-Fit (pool aerobics, co-ed)
- H2O Fit-N-Tone (pool aerobics, co-ed)
- Water works (pool aerobics, co-ed)
- Gentle Beginnings (low impact, home-based exercise)
- Yo-lates (Yoga/Pilates)
- Lawn games
- Nutritional education
- Heart healthy diets and exercise